Hello, and welcome to Young Progressive Voices!
This website was started and is owned by me, Justin Acuff. I’m a political journalist and blogger, and in the course of my work I’ve discovered a vital voice being ignored — that of other young progressives. Because of that, I thought I would use my own fanbase and website to develop something where young progressives can be heard. The time has come for a new generation of progressive thought, and if I can aid in that in some small way, I will feel that this site is justified and my goal has been accomplished.
If you would like to have work featured on this site, please contact me at email@example.com! We accept several different kinds of work, including regular blogs, op-eds or opinion pieces, news stories, and political stories. Lists such as quotes and other stuff are okay as well. Contact us for more information.
Want to know more about who we are? Read our About Us!
Writing found on this site is protected by the Creative Commons License. You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
ONLY under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.